Monday, January 14, 2013

White, Pink & Red



I love the Valentine's Day color scheme.  It's the only time of year when I can justify ignoring what my mother has told me since I started putting my own outfits together as a child: pink and red clash.  I honestly have not worn an outfit comprised of these two colors.  Ever.  I just might change that this year.

Anyway, I find combined shades of a color (ombre, if you will) very aesthetically pleasing, so naturally I love this color combo.  Pink and white alone are enough to fuel my girly jets, but the combination of this trio just makes the world right for a little while.  Plus, I'm kind of a drama queen.

Without further ado, here's my compilation of Valentine-y amazingness:

valentine
Source
valentines day
Source
Valentines day=]
Source
Valentine Marshmallow Pops
Source
Valentine's Jars with Heart Lids
Source
valentine
Source

Source
valentine
Source
Source
Source
Source
valentine tree
Source
giant paint chip valentine
Source
VALENTINE
Source
Source
Source


Martha Stewart Crafts Recipe Box #Valentines
Source
valentine
Source


I'm in the mood to decorate now.  And bake and craft.  Oh, and put together that outfit, too.







3 comments:

  1. What? Pink and red totally go together. They're in the same color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Red & Pink Always Clash!
    Emma Stone showed up at the "Friends With Benefits" premiere rocking a color combination that is usually avoided: red and pink. Fire engine red and bright fuchsia, to be exact. And how striking does she look? Girlfriend is pulling it off."

    http://www.thefrisky.com/photos/style-rules-you-should-totally-break/

    Guess she's not the only one who thinks so.

    ReplyDelete