Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sloppy photos of what I've been up to lately

I've been getting frustrated with the lack of natural light in my corner of the dungeon lately.
*Rant over*


Rummage sale-ing:


Since going to Yellowstone on a family trip when I was six, bison hold a special place in my heart.  Especially tiny bison.  

There was another pirate duck, but I missed him.  Either way, these are pretty awesome for $.05 apiece.

Pretty weird that this waffle cone dish sparked my mind to put make up brushes in it before I thought of using it for ice cream...Evil spirits may have taken over me.


Another piece for my woodland nursery.  These kids better appreciate the years I put into thinking them and their surroundings up.

I finally finished covering our DVD binders.  I also whipped a couple up for my CDs.






I found some pretty nice fonts on dafont.com, but I didn't put much thought into the fonts I chose for these (or the colors of paper).  I just wanted to be done by the end.  Sticky fingers (and arms and feet) do not make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I need to go rummaging so bad! And I love that waffle cone dish - it's a really cute little brush holder.

    ReplyDelete