Sunday, February 19, 2012

Because quizzes in school aren't enough...

1. I started my blog because: I wanted to document how I change and also everything going on.  It'll be cool to look back this with my hubby someday, even if I have to belt him to a chair to make him look.  ;)

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are: Outfit posts.  I love them.  And also, collections of things.  The Dainty Squid has tons of those and I could look 500 times at the same posts.  Also, anecdotes and crafty things make me smile.


3. Something I love about blogging: I really love feeling like anyone could come across my little part of the internet at any moment.  Making connections is enjoyable, even if it's just over a mutual feeling about clothes.  


4. A favorite blog post of mine:  I don't really have a favorite.  I don't think that any are riveting, I'm just contributing to watching myself grow, basically.


5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog: I have a sailor mouth.  Or maybe I have mentioned it.


6. My new favorite blogs to read are: peace-love-lauren  (is this not the cutest thing ever?)   peppermint plum     wake up, lovely     amy     susannah    elycia     



How do I even have time for classes?



7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are: preaching, whining, swearing (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment