Sunday, February 5, 2012

Things I want, things I love, things I'm getting...

Holy Water Flask




Product Image
Still obsessed with leopard print...

UNBREAKABLE BOND For Women and Men By KHLOE AND LAMAR Eau De Toilette Spray

Since Khloe is my favorite Kardashian, I was curious about this unisex perfume from the start.  I got to smell a sample of it just after Christmas and had a pretty hard time not just ordering it then.  I will have this by the end of the month.



I need Fossil's new Vintage Re-Issue Hobo in Russet Brown.  Like, I don't know how much longer I can breathe simple air without it.  I also really like the Maddox Satchel in Sea Green.  Speaking of Fossil, I don't even wear a watch (although I have quite a few) but I feel the need to decide between these two and get one.
Rose or White? 
 I have Jenelle to thank for this...Maybe I should stop watching Teen Mom 2 religiously.




And thank God tax return time is upon us.

image of Plays Well with Others Dress in Poppy
Be still, my beating heart...


I just started watching Sons of Tucson on Netflix (because TheDaintySquid recommended it) and I love it! It's funny and the youngest boy is so effing adorable.  I'm only on the third episode, but 18 to Life is pretty awesome, too.  I have basically love all things Canadian (Rachel McAdams, anyone?)

I also liked No Strings Attached.  Maybe there's just something about Ashton Kutcher that brings me home to That 70's Show every time I see his face...:)  Also, Ryan Gosling stole my heart in The Notebook so I watch every single film he's in.  I am still falling over myself because of Crazy Stupid Love.



I'm finally getting organized.  I've wanted to have all of my nail polish easily accessible for awhile, but I finally broke down (gave myself a reward for this awful first week of school) and got the rack of my dreams and it's on it's way to my house!
  Professional Nail Polish Wall rack Dispay (Holds 96 Bottles)

Finally got the Wonderstruck perfume I've wanted since before my November birthday!
These comfy pants are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment