Wednesday, January 4, 2012

(More) Goals for 2012

  • Put more effort into my appearance (covered in too much detail yesterday)
  • Paint my nails at least once per week
  • Take more walks
  • Get more tattoos
  • Read at least twelve books (almost done with Water for Elephants! Hunger Games is next. Thank you, Heather :-D)
  • Don't drink soda.  At all.  
  • Let go of the negative people in my life, even if they are family members
  • Thank people much more often
  • Save money
  • Dance around more often
  • Do what makes me (&Adam) happy and rise above the opinions of others
  • Get this in order to brighten and organize
  • Craft more
  • Get Remy the sister I always wanted her to have, provided the timing is right
  • Take more pictures, especially of the kids in my life who are growing up way too quickly
  • Take things lightly and just smile 
  • Get a family photo taken of my parents, brothers, me, my sister and all of the kids (even if I have to do it myself)
  • Bake more often/try new recipes


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how you like the Hunger Games! Make sure you read it before the movie comes out because I'm staking you as my viewing partner for that movie!

    ReplyDelete