Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Outfits of 2012 - Week 1

In the spirit of getting dressed on my days off, (pajamas have taken over my life) I've decided I need a motivator.  Here it is.  My goal is to (wear real clothes and) watch my style change through 2012.  I know every blogger does this, but I'm determined to wear the wardrobe I've spent a lot of time and money on and also...I need to get out of my UGGs.  Of course, it's winter, so right after I took the pictures (before I left the house) I swapped my very first pair of black flats for my squishy old UGGs.  Don't judge me. :-P













Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Bongo for Kmart
Leggings: Target
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money over CSM Commander in Chic
Skull necklace: a Christmas gift from my brother and his girlfriend! (Kay Jewelers)

They won't all be this in-depth.  I promise, the fun of self-photography will wear off and there will only be a couple of pictures.  :)  Plus, there will be more emphasis on my hair once my new tool arrives!

Here's to a joyful 2012!

6 comments:

  1. Whoa you are like a pocket sized fashion model. Can you be my best friend? Oh, wait. You already are. DAAAAAAMN, girl.

    (Ahahahaha you think I'm really funny too, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your site, I have learnt a lot of knowledge, your site is great, I hope you can visit my sequin uggs , I am very happy to learn a lot of knowledge from your site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very interesting, I like it very much, you can welcome to have a look uggs sparkle, I hope you will like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very like your article, It very interesting, you can welcome to visit my shop,Mysequin uggs,sequined uggs, there are many cheap discount, I hope you will be interested in, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems to me that Heather and you could be sisters. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Heather you really are hilarious. Your comments are a legit reason I blog. And yeah, Amelia, we could be. :) I wish it was so.

    ReplyDelete