Friday, April 15, 2011

Jealousy and I'm Jonesing for...

Today's topic was jealousy.  For the first time ever, I have no issue.  And it's not just the circumstances, I just don't worry.  :-)  This whole marriage thing rocks.  :-D

I had to wait forever to shower this morning because they cut our big maple tree down :( and had to shut the power off.  Our yard is so sad without her towering over...

This shot is crappy but it's the best I could do before the rain touched my camera.


School was just lovely today.  Apparently I have my own time zone.  The professor likes to say stupid things, but as long as I pass the class, I don't care.  :-)

Now, for the things I require...

I need a fruit bowl like this.  My uncle makes them, but I feel rude asking.
Wooden Elm Bowl Hand turned
WoodExpressions


<3  OZ
Wizard of Oz Round Metal Tin Orginal Illustrations
enchantedsquirrel


Ahhh I just NEED this!
Bamboo Gunmetal Grey Cowl Dress / by Replicca / size X-Large
Replicca









The pirate is my favorite!
Hello Kitty Bottle Cap Magnet Set with Tin
ZuliDesigns


As seen in Dainty Squid's Friday Favorites:
                                                  darlingtonia


I don't usually choose bees, but this is so charming!
Cream Galvanized Tin with French Bee
SimplyFrenchMarket





This style is so flattering.  I can't wait until it's warmer and I can wear dresses again, even if just around the house.  I should really look for the perfect gardening dress; something that goes with my ridiculous floppy hat and is sleeveless.
vintage 1970s ELLIE MAY dress (w170c01-1)
theparaders

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress! When we're rich, we should just spend all day buying shit off of etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I think you would love this clothing site even more than I do: http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/

    ReplyDelete