Monday, April 25, 2011

Love, Loco, Lawn Decor

Love Seeks to Understand.  Day 18 of The Love Dare!  Still going strong, I'm happy to say.  :-)

Remy was at home having alone time for part of the day while I was at class and having an awesome visit. When I got home we played dress up and I'm pleased with the results.

Now that we know the sun can't get us, we'll get on with this.

We need to spruce up the yard a bit.

Some things for the birds:


Lawn Ornament - Bird Bath - Concrete
Dahlia


 Any of these feeders will do.  :)



Birds Choice Recycled 11" x 10" Window Mount Platform Bird Feeder
I love window feeders!

We'll get one that won't allow this to happen...


S & K 16 Family Purple Martin Barn House
Purple Martin House




I'll add a second part to things on the yard wishlist.  Bed is calling.


1 comment:

  1. Window feeders are awesome! Get the window feeder! I have a little one that sticks to my bedroom window for hummingbirds and I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete