Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sheaths and Skulls

Following work this afternoon, I took Remy on her first PETCO adventure.  She loved it, as I knew she would.  She was pretty wild with excitement to see everyone, but she obeyed much better than I anticipated.  And she even picked out a hoof to chew.  It was sweet watching her walk along and sniff each bin on the bottom shelf until she found something she wanted.

She couldn't wait until we got home to chew...

But it's fine, because she's still obsessed three hours later.  :)


I love skulls with bows.  Basically, if there's a pink bow on anything, I love it.  I got these in the mail today; Adam had some guy draw them for me.  The more I look at them, the more I like them.

At first, the top one reminded me of clowns and I was creeped out.  Then I just got over it.  :)

I also checked out these videos because my husband knows exactly how to melt my cheesy heart from miles away.
God Gave Me You - Dave Barnes
Your Man - Down With Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment